Preparations for Sea Hunt Forever 2019...
- All of our Diving tanks have to be up to date on their hydro testing and visual inspections.
- Tanks must have original style harnesses as seen in the Sea Hunt episodes.
- We all have to dive smoothskin 2-piece wetsuits with beavertail. Many had to have them custom made. Mine came from ElioSub in Italy.
- All of our double hose regulators have to be in perfect working condition and cannot be anything that didn't appear on the Sea Hunt TV show.
- Masks have to be round, not oval.
- Fins... Most will be Voit. Some will be Churchill.
- Weight belts... White cotton, 2 inch webbing with wire quick release buckle.
- Weights must be the rounded edge type.
- Knives made of rubber or plastic... For knife fights, etc.
- Watches should be Rolex Submariner... Or something similar looking!
- Gauges: Sportsways depth gauge, Voit or Taylor compass.
- Hair style: Pompadour... Okay none of us have hair styles as cool as Mike Nelson but at least we have great physiques!
As you can see, equipment costs represent a sizeable commitment for the cast of Sea Hunt Forever 2019. Come and see it all at SpringsFest, Silver Springs Florida, March 2-3, 2019