SurfLung
Master Diver
First Name: Eben

Sea Hunt Night 2019

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Sea Hunt Night 2019... With Your Host Sea Hunt Jerry!
- This year's social event of the season "Sea Hunt Night" was held at AquaVenture Dive Shop in Minneapolis. Sea Hunt Jerry pulled it all together and we had an excellent turnout of about 12 people. We started with double hose diving in the pool and finished with eating lots of pizza and watching Sea Hunt episodes on a big screen. Lots of fun with equipment and re-united old diving friendships.
- Jerry's YELLOW Swimmaster WideView mask was the hit of the party. I wish he'd sell it to me!
- Rich 50,001 Questions was trying out his new 19 cu ft tank with a mistral. I was diving a Royal Aqua Master with a single 38. Both are plenty enough air for shallow water lake diving and so light and easy to swim with!
- Many thanks to AquaVenture Dive Shop for hosting Sea Hunt Night 2019!
SurfLung
The Freedom and Simplicity of Vintage Equipment and
Vintage Diving Technique are Why I Got Back Into Diving.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Re: Sea Hunt Night 2019

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Looks like fun! Hell, I'd come just for the pizza and beer but it's too far to Uber!
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”