Kraken Deliveries.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:43 pm

Withdrawn

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Kraken Deliveries.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:27 pm

I have shipped dozens of them. I am only one person and finally assembly, setup and shipping take me a while. I go by 1st in 1st out. Which means I take the list of X number of Argonaut Krakens on the list....If Jim ordered 1st then Jim gets shipped 1st. For example, between yesterday and today I shipped 9 new Argonaut Krakens. I have a full work day tomorrow 5am to 4pm. When I get home I will ship more until I get tired and then that's it.
I apologize that I am taking so long but I don't have a lot of options. Please understand that I also have dozens of other orders of miscellaneous parts and supplies and have to fill those in as timely a fashion as I can. When VDH was my full time job I could devote 15 hrs a day to it but now I can't. Amazon Prime I'm not and have no plans to ever be.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

scrane
Skin Diver
First Name: William

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:58 am

Withdrawn.

banjoguy
First Name: Sean

Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:29 pm

Got mine today!!! This thing is awesome! Thank you Bryan for all your hard work. Good things come to those who wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herman
VDH Moderator

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:49 pm

banjoguy wrote:
Got mine today!!! This thing is awesome! Thank you Bryan for all your hard work. Good things come to those who wait!

Welcome to the board and to the world of DH diving. If you have any questions, PLEASE ask!
The board has a lot of very experienced DH divers and divers who have been with the AK project from the beginning. I didn't notice where you are from but buddies are always welcome.
Herman

scrane
Skin Diver
First Name: William

Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:24 am

banjoguy wrote:

When did you order your Kraken? Were you in the late January delivery group? Thanks.
I ordered on Dec. 24 (merry xmas) but I have a feeling My Kraken will not be on the plane with me to Indonesia early next month. I had thought a month buffer would be plenty. Maybe I was wrong.

sitkadiver
Master Diver
First Name: Dave

Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Bryan wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:27 pm
I have shipped dozens of them. I am only one person and finally assembly, setup and shipping take me a while. I go by 1st in 1st out. Which means I take the list of X number of Argonaut Krakens on the list....If Jim ordered 1st then Jim gets shipped 1st. For example, between yesterday and today I shipped 9 new Argonaut Krakens. I have a full work day tomorrow 5am to 4pm. When I get home I will ship more until I get tired and then that's it.
I apologize that I am taking so long but I don't have a lot of options. Please understand that I also have dozens of other orders of miscellaneous parts and supplies and have to fill those in as timely a fashion as I can. When VDH was my full time job I could devote 15 hrs a day to it but now I can't. Amazon Prime I'm not and have no plans to ever be.

Hey Brian,

Not sure if this would help, since I'm not as qualified as many other VDH'ers.

However, I would be willing to spend a week or so in Florida helping assemble parts or regs or sweeping floors or running to the post office. If January is crunch time for you, let me know what you need in terms of a shop assistant. I can get away, I just need to plan ahead.

As always, thank you for all the great service and for shipping quality parts to BFE Alaska.

Dave
I do not believe in taking unnecessary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living. - Charles Lindbergh

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”