Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

How to join NAVED

Fri May 04, 2007 4:09 pm

To Join NAVED,

1. Join VDH or VSS discussion group.
2. Own and dive Pre 1975 Diving Equipment.
3. Dive at any of the Vintage Equipment Diving events world wide.
4. Dive with a current NAVED diver and have them sponsor you for the membership.
5. Have AT LEAST one photo of you in your Vintage Diving Equipment that look similar to the examples below. All photos are subject to approval.

Meet ANYof the item 1-4 above (not all of them) and # 5 and you are in. NAVED is a worldwide organization and anyone meeting the criteria above is welcome to join

Have a photo of you in your vintage diving equipment. Below are excellent examples of what we had in mind. Yours does not have to be exactly like these but please try and get close. If the photo does not clearly show your face and we can't tell who you are then please wait till you get a photo that does.

Send your photo to me at [email protected]. You can send the $25.00 card fee by PayPal to the same address or if you prefer to send check or money order send it to me at the VDH address made out to VDH Worldwide....Photos must be in digital format and sent by E-mail.

Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Fri May 11, 2007 3:48 am

And then send me your mailing address so I can send you your free decal and brochures.

James

Return to “NAVED - National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers”