ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Re: Sea Hunt Forever......2016

Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Behind the scenes - Wayne off to re-fill tanks on Saturday night.
Tanks to be refilled.jpg
Alec the judge.
Alec judging Sea Hunt correctness.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

SeaHuntJerry
Master Diver

Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:03 am

I sent Wayne a Than you today.

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:54 am

Exiting Silver Springs after attempting to foil Mike Nelsons plans is Eva, one of the rubber clad Frogwomen of the Sea Hunt Forever group.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:54 pm

:D For some reason, despite long lines to get on board, no one else wanted to go with Herman on the glass-bottom boat. Very Strange. :D
Herman.jpg
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Bryan wrote:Exiting Silver Springs after attempting to foil Mike Nelsons plans is Eva, one of the rubber clad Frogwomen of the Sea Hunt Forever group.
She is a real trooper and a credit to the divers who dove the Sea Hunt Forever event! :D

8dust
Master Diver

Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:17 am

swimjim wrote:
Bryan wrote:Exiting Silver Springs after attempting to foil Mike Nelsons plans is Eva, one of the rubber clad Frogwomen of the Sea Hunt Forever group.
She is a real trooper and a credit to the divers who dove the Sea Hunt Forever event! :D
+1 on that!
Freddo
NAVED member #201

Herman
VDH Moderator

Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:34 am

ScubaLawyer wrote::D For some reason, despite long lines to get on board, no one else wanted to go with Herman on the glass-bottom boat. Very Strange. :D
Herman.jpg
Wonder if it had anything to do with peeing in my wetsuit?
Herman

Vintagediver
Master Diver

Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Well it was a long drive to get there and back; about 22 hours each way and it was absolutely worth every minute of travel. I missed attending the first 2 events in 2008 and 2011 but was fortunate enough to attend this one. I can't even begin to find words to thank Bryan enough for the invitation and all the hard work and effort that he and many others put forth to make this event happen. My sincerest "THANK YOU" to each and every one of you. Like many of you I grew up watching Sea Hunt and it was definitely the inspiration in my life that made me become a diver. As I was conducting my dives at Silver Springs I at times found it hard to believe that I was actually diving at the site that was such an inspiration to me; bringing back many fond memories of my much younger years watching Sea Hunt. I was very happy to see many of you that I have met in the past and also welcomed the opportunity to meet some of you I have only so far come to know on the message boards. What a great time this was and what a great bunch of folks to spend time with. Every time I return home from any of these events I do so with many pleasant memories and it always becomes very clear to me why I am very proud to be a diver. Again many THANKS to all of you who put forth so much to make this event happen, and I look forward to seeing all of you again at the next event!
Terry
The friendship of many has been inspired and created while together we've explored beneath the waves the wonders of God's creation.

NAVED Member #137
Member of The 2016, 2017 Sea Hunt Forever Dive Team

SurfLung
Master Diver
First Name: Eben

Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Sea Hunt Forever Photos and Videos by Jill Brown
- I uploaded to Photobucket everything that Jill shot above water at the Sea Hunt Forever event. Feel free to download anything you want. See http://s1135.photobucket.com/user/SurfL ... t=3&page=1
SurfLung
The Freedom and Simplicity of Vintage Equipment and
Vintage Diving Technique are Why I Got Back Into Diving.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:45 am

Sea Hunt Forever Cast Member Divers.......You have till APRIL 9th to submit the one favorite photo you took on Sunday for the Vivid Pix contest....Please E-mail your photo to me right away. Voting will be on the Sea Hunt Forever website and here at VDH.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Barb and I both sent ours in. We are not the photogs that Allan, Herman and others are, but you never know we may get lucky and win.

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Due to some camera problems, I have nothing to send in this time. I guess we'll just have to do it again........... :lol:

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:03 pm

My evil plan is working. I broke SwimJim's to lighten my competition :twisted:

simonbeans
VDH Moderator
First Name: Allan

Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:09 pm

I took my entire SLR system to Silver Springs for the event and it stayed in the motel room the entire time. No pics. :oops:
Check out my website: www.vintagescubastuff.com

Bryan
Plank Owner

Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:21 pm

There are only THREE entries......I WANT MORE .....I saw several cameras and GoPro's on Sunday......Let a little of the Gene Page creativity flow though your photo collection from that day and send me your best Vivid Pix enhanced shot! Need to keep our sponsors happy!

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”