ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Kona, Hawaii - August 14-22

Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:59 am

Hi all, I'm gonna be in Kona for a week with the wife and kid staying in a condo a mile or so south of the airport. Thought I'd bring my Kraken. Anybody local or visiting that wants to meet up for a DH dive? Big game fishing? Beer consumption practice?

Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

Re: Kona, Hawaii - August 14-22

Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:12 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:Hi all, I'm gonna be in Kona for a week with the wife and kid staying in a condo a mile or so south of the airport. Thought I'd bring my Kraken. Anybody local or visiting that wants to meet up for a DH dive? Big game fishing? Beer consumption practice?

Mark
I wish I could join you for participation in all of the above activities! Have a great time!
The older I get the better I was.

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:33 pm

Since my ticket did not arrive yet I can assume you are not taking me??. We could have written it off as a work expense since there would have been "product testing" involved...At least thats how all dive trips work for me :)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Bryan wrote:Since my ticket did not arrive yet I can assume you are not taking me??. We could have written it off as a work expense since there would have been "product testing" involved...At least thats how all dive trips work for me :)

Interesting proposition Bryan. Exactly what beer would we be "product testing"? :D As for your ticket it was down to you, Antique Diver Bill, or my wife. After factoring in all variables I made my decision based solely on the snuggling ability of the contestants. Bill, your ticket is on the way! :shock:
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:06 pm

Karma is a bitch......just sayin

Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Bryan wrote:Karma is a bitch......just sayin
Karma incarnate:
Karma 2.jpg
Karma.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

USdiver
Master Diver

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Busting the windows out of a Bimmer must have been so satisfying. I imagine that if the vehicle had been a Ford, the good fellows at the FD would have just laid their hose under the car.
Too DAAM Many double hoses, It's not a hobby, it's an addiction.

antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:23 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:
Bryan wrote:Since my ticket did not arrive yet I can assume you are not taking me??. We could have written it off as a work expense since there would have been "product testing" involved...At least thats how all dive trips work for me :)

Interesting proposition Bryan. Exactly what beer would we be "product testing"? :D As for your ticket it was down to you, Antique Diver Bill, or my wife. After factoring in all variables I made my decision based solely on the snuggling ability of the contestants. Bill, your ticket is on the way! :shock:
Well, better keep your sweet wife happy and take her. Remember the fine regulator she got you!
The older I get the better I was.

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:35 pm

antique diver wrote:Well, better keep your sweet wife happy and take her. Remember the fine regulator she got you!
Dagnabbit Bill, you're always right! :roll:

Mark

crimediver
Master Diver

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:34 am

USdiver wrote:Busting the windows out of a Bimmer must have been so satisfying. I imagine that if the vehicle had been a Ford, the good fellows at the FD would have just laid their hose under the car.
As a former Virginia Beach Fire Dept. Lt. I am somewhat familiar with the practice of placing a suction hose through a vehicle. You got additional points for style if you managed to position a leaking coupling connection inside the vehicle. :lol:

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”