Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Sea Hunt Forever......2016

Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:19 pm

March 19th and 20th at Silver Springs Park Florida. As part of the Florida Springs Fest annual celebration, VDH Worldwide LLC will be bringing you a multi faceted presentation entitled,

Sea Hunt Forever!

World renowned collector and historian Alec Pierce will be displaying his one of a kind collection containing memorabilia and props from the Sea Hunt TV show and Silver Springs. Most items are found nowhere else in the world and some have not been seen for decades.
Meet original cast and support members from the TV series.
Divers in period correct gear reenacting scenes and entertaining guests on glass bottom boat tours and during surface intervals.
Jonathan Bird will be filming an episode of his award winning show Jonathan Birds Blue World during the event.

Fun and entertainment for the whole family with Silver Springs Park hosting vendors, artists and entertainers the whole weekend long dedicated to raising awareness of the need to preserve the natural resources of the Florida Springs.

Website for event is being developed.
Facebook page Sea Hunt Forever.
Twitter account https://twitter.com/seahuntforever

Media inquires contact [email protected]
Sponsorship's are available. Please contact [email protected]

Sea Hunt Forever Ad.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

SeaHuntJerry
Master Diver

Re: Sea Hunt Forever......2016

Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:22 am

Hi Bryan,
Sent you a private e mail also.
Would you please consider allowing Joe Musial,and possibly Eben Brown and myself as divers for this event?
Thanks for your consideration and doing this event! :D :twisted:
Jerry

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:01 am

Divers will receive, by mail a formal invitation and mandatory equipment profile shortly after Portage Quarry this year. :D
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:56 am

Promo clip. Alan K as Mike Nelson....Video by Roger VanFrank and Dan Benedict.
[video]https://youtu.be/uyWKoB_StKg[/video]

simonbeans
VDH Moderator
First Name: Allan

Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:38 pm

At the first Sea Hunt Celebration in 2008, my dear late-wife Debbie was asked by a visitor to Silver Springs if I was Lloyd Bridges. My Debbie sadly told her that Lloyd (Mike Nelson) had been dead for a few years (10 to be exact). Wow, did I really look dead?? :oops: :roll:
Check out my website: www.vintagescubastuff.com

SeaHuntJerry
Master Diver

Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi Allan,
I dove All sea hunt gear at wayzee for two days tripple tanks 3 dives each etc.
You sure looked alive the last time I saw you in ohio last august. 8) :evil: :twisted: :D

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:18 am

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:27 am

Ron and I are working on the website for the event and will have the basics of it operational on November 1st. Feel free to share the promo clip above on your FB pages and with any other diving websites you participate in.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Ron, ever the overachiever finished the site about a week early ..... I think the wallpaper/background is outstanding......He made it in a format that I could easily change and alter without screwing up weeks of programming on his part. Please take a look and share it with others who might be interested. Thank you

http://www.seahunt2016.com

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:21 am

Hey Gang.....Time to start talking up The Florida Springs Fest featuring the Sea Hunt Forever Divers......Please share our website and FB page on your page. Here are the links.

http://seahunt2016.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Sea-Hunt-Forev ... 00/?ref=hl

Promoting this event helps promote Vintage Equipment Diving. Visitors to the park during the event will have the opportunity for a positive interaction with divers in double hose gear. We will be there all weekend promoting the type of diving we do along with sharing the rich history of Sea Hunt and it's influence on diving through the decades.

SurfLung
Master Diver
First Name: Eben

Sea Hunt Forever

Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:52 pm

- Many of you already know about the Sea Hunt Forever event at Silver Springs Florida March 19th and 20th. But for the rest of the Scuba Diving community, It's something that I think is VERY EXCITING... Something entirely different from the travelogue magazines and same old boring stuff about modern equipment rules and regulations.
- An estimated 5,000-10,000 visitors in glass bottomed boats will watch re-enacted underwater scenes from the famous Sea Hunt TV series. The whole thing will be filmed by the Jonathon Bird Blue Planet production crew for a possible TV broadcast. The "actors" are all familiar names and avatars from the various Vintage scuba diving forums, facebook pages, blogs, etc. ... The same Vintage Diving Friends we've all seen or met in online conversations and vintage diving events.
- The cast of Sea Hunt Forever was assembled by invitation and has been working toward the highest level of accuracy in the diving equipment they'll be using. "Period Correct" is not necessarily "Sea Hunt Correct". Cast members have been comparing notes and watching Sea Hunt episodes to be sure they're not diving anything that wasn't used by divers in the actual Sea Hunt TV show.
- If you have been thinking of a Florida vacation, the Sea Hunt Forever cast wants to extend an invitation to vintage divers everywhere: Come to Silver Springs Mar 19th and 20th, see the show. Diving will be limited to the cast members, but you will be welcome to stop in and visit with the cast "behind the scenes" so to speak.
SurfLung
The Freedom and Simplicity of Vintage Equipment and
Vintage Diving Technique are Why I Got Back Into Diving.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:44 pm

I'm not in Wisconsin anymore!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:31 pm

Thanks for the post on VSS Eben even though it immediately derailed into nonsense. I realize you are fighting a loosing battle there.

If anyone cares to share on their social media outlets we would all appreciate it. Below are the links to everything we have going at the moment. I will start the full court press about a month out with daily updates and posting. We almost have the raffle ready to go.....Waiting to see if JMJ will come though with a custom wetsuit for us to raffle off. 8)
Paid advertising starts late February as well as local TV and Radio spots..

Sea Hunt Forever Facebook page......Please like and share
https://www.facebook.com/Sea-Hunt-Forev ... 00/?ref=hl

Sea Hunt Forever information website
http://seahunt2016.com/

Sea Hunt Forever Twitter feed
https://twitter.com/seahuntforever

Sea Hunt Forever Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/seahunt2016/

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Voit a Go Go

Next Stop is Silver Springs and Sea Hunt Forever!Image

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:54 pm

JMJ Wetsuits is giving us a custom wetsuit for the raffle and are sending down a Sea Hunt wetsuit to display at the event AND we can raffle it off as well :D

http://jmjwetsuits.com/

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”