SurfLung
Master Diver
First Name: Eben

Fortune Pond Aug 3-4

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 am

- SwimJim and the Deep Sixers are heading up to Fortune Pond for some clear water diving... Up to 100' visibility. I may be an honorary member because I got the club email and have been receiving the confirmations... It looks like 7-10 divers are going so far and at least three of us will be diving double hose regulators.
- Jill and I will be there by early afternoon on Friday. I hope to get in a couple of dives on Friday afternoon and 3-4 dives on Saturday. Jill will be diving the little Vigo-27 tank I showed on the forum awhile back. I'll be bringing several of the double hose regs I have shown on the VDH Forum and anyone who wants is welcome to try them. I also plan to bring the GoPro and do some excellent underwater video!
- Jill and I are making a mini-vacation out of this trip. She's not "into" diving all that serious so, after Fortune we're continuing on around Lake Michigan to Mackinac and then the Dunes... Coming back across on a Ferry Boat! Quite ambitious for a 4-day weekend! :roll:
SurfLung
The Freedom and Simplicity of Vintage Equipment and
Vintage Diving Technique are Why I Got Back Into Diving.

SurfLung
Master Diver
First Name: Eben

Re: Fortune Pond Aug 3-4

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am

- I didn't expect much of a turnout for this dive but we had a pretty good group after all... And alot of fun.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDflsBfJnHU[/video]
SurfLung
The Freedom and Simplicity of Vintage Equipment and
Vintage Diving Technique are Why I Got Back Into Diving.

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”