Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Sand Dog IX official Roll Call

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 am

If you are 100% sure you are going to attend please E-mail me no later than MAY 12th. There is a special event we are trying to coordinate and it requires an accurate head count and a lot of planning.....Once again if you are GOING FOR SURE please E-mail me. [email protected]
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Re: Sand Dog IX official Roll Call

Wed May 16, 2012 8:32 am

Final Boarding Call for Sand Dog IX

If you are attending the event and will be in PCB before 9 on Thursday and wish to join the group for special pre-event you have till Friday May 18th to get your information to me. If you are not on the list when I turn it in on Friday you will miss out on a great opportunity. This is only for those attending Sand Dog and is not open to the pubic. Thank you

[email protected]
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri May 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Event for Thursday is CLOSED Everyone please meet in the parking lot of The Dive Locker no later than 09:30 on Thursday so we can carpool. Parking is limited at our destination. NO CAMERAS PERIOD....THIS INCLUDES CAMERA PHONES...Leave them in the car or they can be confinscated......If you have questions please contact Bernie directly at [email protected]

Rob S
Barb H
Fred Z
Luis H
Brian C
Tom M
Cindy M
Lisa F
Bill F
James W
Roger V
Dan B
Matt D
Bryan P
Bill T
Francine T

Bryan
Plank Owner

Wed May 30, 2012 7:12 pm

UPDATE 5/30

Spoke with Tony Snow owner of The Dive Locker earlier today. All systems are go for our cookout at 11 on Saturday in their parking lot and boarding the boat around 13:30 for immediate departure to high seas adventure. He says the water temp will be in the high 70's to low 80's. Divers over the weekend were not wearing suits and were comfortable. I asked that we dive around the 80' range.

Sounds like we are in for a great Sand Dog!

Just spoke with Bernie and his gang will have food ready at 11 so that gives us time to eat, digest and relax a little before the boat departs at 13:30.

Return to “Vintage Dive Trips or Gatherings”