16th Anniversary Wazee Vintage Update:
- Sea Hunt Jerry is the organizer of this event and if you're not on his text messaging list, you are missing numerous updates that range from humorous to serious to incomprehensible... But ALL GOOD! The latest examples are messages about a lime green thong, Magnum Ice Cream bars, and a wide open schedule of events... (Meaning lots of unscheduled time for us to dive and visit any way we like). Friday is diving all day and eating at the Pizza Hut Friday night. Saturday is diving too, but we want to meet up at Sherwood forest Access at 10:00 and take a group photo at 11:00. I'll have Brats and Buns available for lunch afterward. Feel free to bring something to share and your own beverages.
- Jerry mentioned if folks want to bring items to trade or sell, they're welcome. No formalized swap meet, however.
- Our main headquarters will be at the Sherwood Dive Access Point. Look for Jerry's red van, Rons white pickup, or my tan Xterra.
- I'm hoping to hear some good stories about how our Vintage Diving movement got started...
- Friday Ron is bringing a triple batch of Sloppy Joes for lunch.
- Saturday I'll have Brats and buns for lunch.
- Feel free to bring something (potato salad, cole slaw, cookies, bars, etc.) Hungry divers will appreciate it!
- BYO Beverage