ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Re: Need your help with Kraken video....

Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:46 am

Bryan wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:51 pm
ScubaLawyer wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:02 pm
Hi Kevin, I've been trying to upload raw HD Kraken video to your Dropbox but something is wrong and it won't let me do so. Ideas? Mark
Please E-mail him directly if you have the chance. I know he and Alec are working hard on this video and may not check the board that often.
I did and Kevin got me straightened out. I'm currently uploading a zillion quadra-deca-googa bytes of Kraken HD video clips to him. :D
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Kevin
First Name: Kevin

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:07 am

ScubaLawyer wrote:
Hi Kevin, I've been trying to upload raw HD Kraken video to your Dropbox but something is wrong and it won't let me do so. Ideas? Mark
Hi Mark.
I have al 5 videos downloaded and will delete them to make space for others. Thanks for these.
Kevin

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:36 am

Kevin wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:07 am
ScubaLawyer wrote:
Hi Mark.
I have al 5 videos downloaded and will delete them to make space for others. Thanks for these.
Kevin
Should have been 9 clips. I'll check from my end and see what is going on. Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

couv
Master Diver

Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Kevin wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:27 pm
Hello Kraken divers.
As Bryan explained, I'm looking for a few 5 to 10 second video clips of Krakens in use for a video Alec Peirce will be doing soon.

Clips can be diving, setup on a boat, or even hugging it! Our goal will be to educate Alec's Youtube viewers that modern double hose regulators like the Kraken are for everyone to enjoy anywhere.

Welcome to drop videos, or good quality pictures, in my Dropbox below for consideration.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v3nd5lusrlc6 ... MvXTa?dl=0

Hoping some of you took a camera on a dive with your Kraken. I will collect clips to the end of June.
Hi Kevin,

I have a couple of videos taken of the same "action" by two different divers in Cozumel Nov '17. One is from a diver who I don't know but shared it with me. Let's call one diver "Luis" and the other umm...."Bryan." "Bryan" was making friends with a nurse shark while diving his Kraken. The other was taken by "Luis". It's interesting in that while diving his Kraken, "Luis" is in the unknown divers video while taking a vid at the same time.

I've tried to attach the files via email but they are too large. I'm also dumbfounded by Dropbox-please advise.

I look forward to seeing the finish product.

Robert
A sincere THANK YOU to all at VDH who make this wonderful resource available and to all the thoughtful contributors.

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:25 pm

couv wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:31 pm
I have a couple of videos taken of the same "action" by two different divers in Cozumel Nov '17. One is from a diver who I don't know but shared it with me. Let's call one diver "Luis" and the other umm...."Bryan." "Bryan" was making friends with a nurse shark while diving his Kraken. The other was taken by "Luis". It's interesting in that while diving his Kraken, "Luis" is in the unknown divers video while taking a vid at the same time.

Robert
This is all rumor and lies driven by social media propaganda..... I'm just sayin.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Return to “New Vintage Equipment Diver's Forum”