Ron
Site Admin
First Name: Ron

Stuff for sale

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:29 pm

I have some stuff that is just laying around. If anyone is interested, you guys get it for cheaper than I'm going to list it on Ebay for.

1.) Orca Edge dive computer, with box, and 2 sheaths. It has the upgraded seal, works like a champ, and is one of the models wired for double 9 volt batteries so that you can change a battery while it is on so you don't lose your nitrogen loading. It works, and I've used it many times in the water actually diving. It needs nothing at all. I found one with an even lower serial number, which is why I'm selling this one. It comes with hose attachments still in the original bag, and its box. 50 dollars if any of you want it plus shipping. I just saw one sell for 80 bucks the other day.
IMG_0591JPG.jpg
Here it is all workie workie.
IMG_0592JPG.jpg
upgraded gasket.
IMG_0593JPG.jpg
Dos covers.
IMG_0594JPG.jpg
Rear shot of covers. One for wrist bands and one for clipping off.
IMG_0595JPG.jpg
Double battery attachments for much win.
IMG_0596JPG.jpg
Complete with box from PA.

I also have a 3rd edition Jeppeson's Sport Diving Manual. It's in amazing shape. I got a first edition one for Christmas. 10 bucks plus shipping.
IMG_0597JPG.jpg
Lastly, I have all the useful parts from the Poseidon Unisuit I recently acquired. It was a tip top suit, and looked new, but the neoprene was shotsky in one part. I offer the drysuit zipper, inflator valve with its proprietary hose, the exhaust valve, the size 14 boots from the suit, and the complete drysuit zipper. The zipper alone is a white whale. Drysuit manufacturers don't make zippers this long anymore. I've seen the zippers alone go for 80-125 dollars. You can have everything, plus the original bag for 30 bucks plus shipping. Pics:
IMG_0579JPG.jpg
Lookit how new and delicious it all looks.
IMG_0580JPG.jpg
The least common drysuit hose ever, only made by Poseidon for like 5 years in the 70s.
IMG_0581JPG.jpg
Original fin keepers, never used.
IMG_0582JPG.jpg
The inlet valve still has the original packing grease in it. It looks unused.
IMG_0583JPG.jpg
IMG_0584JPG.jpg
The exhaust valve still has its original grease too. I functions checked it and it works great.
IMG_0585JPG.jpg
Besides a tiny bit of mold the boots appear unused, and are in the apparently non-existent 1970's size of 14 regular.
IMG_0586JPG.jpg
The drysuit zipper has not a single frayed thread on it, and it looks newer than the zipper on my actual drysuit I dive with.
IMG_0587JPG.jpg
Original manufacturer's data label for the suit from which all of this came is supplied as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed. -JYC

Ron
Site Admin

Re: Stuff for sale

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:31 pm

All the Poseidon drysuit stuff is sold!

Ron
Site Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:13 pm

The Orca Edge is spoken for.

Somebody buy my minty Jeppeson's Sport Diver Manual!

Thanks for buying this stuff. It would have killed me to let it go to waste ;)

Ron
Site Admin

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Jeppeson's is spoken for. Thanks all!

Return to “Modern Gear. Buy, Sell, Trade”