1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

NON MAG Manifold markings

Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:47 am

Ok, I don't know a lot about NON MAG stuff so I thought I would ask the experts.... Anyone can chime in with info, but I really would like to hear from guys who actually dived these. So please dont be shy UDT and EOD types.

This manifold I just got has 3 MU marks on it and appears all orig. It is in pretty nice shape but does not have any of the black finish on it anymore? Is it possible that it never did? I think I see some left overs of the black in a few areas, but not sure.

I may try to make a complete set of NON MAG tanks since I have the hardest part now, but not sure the MUSEUM can hold them. It maybe that the MERMAID is putting her tail down? :lol:

INFIDELxx
Master Diver

Re: NON MAG Manifold markings

Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:52 am

What is the measurement on the spread?
D.I.R.....With Voit !

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:01 pm

I've never seen one stamped in multiple places....
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Dip tube to dip tube about 9 inches......

ivan's mermaid
Master Diver

Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:42 am

"I may try to make a complete set of NON MAG tanks since I have the hardest part now, but not sure the MUSEUM can hold them. It maybe that the MERMAID is putting her tail down."

"Our home" is "your museum" honey. :)

I'm surprised you didn't tell everyone that I drove over some of your recent "finds" that were laying all over the floor in the garage. I really didn't hurt anything, did I?

OldSalt

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:23 pm

I have a non-mag manifold I acquired a year or so back. I bought it off ebay with the thought if keeping it for spare parts and did not realize it was a non-mag until I examined it closely. Both end pieces are marked on the hex above the threads and the center piece is marked also.

Since this is my first time posting I hope the photos attach properly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldSalt

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Here are the other two photos of my non-mag manfold. Only 3 marks on the manifold.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tanks and Valves”