floatingpi
Lung Diver
First Name: Mike

Compressor maintance/cleaning

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 pm

I have just my hands on an Coltri MCH 6 compressor. Everything seems to be working with the unit. I did the standard maintenance to the compressor, replaced compressor oil, filters. When I last ran the unit it seemed to work like a champ filled with no issues and discharged with the correct milky-white color. However, I don't know what else I should do at this point. I am out in BFE Wyoming right now and don't have any place close by that can service it. Any suggestions? I would appreciate it.

captain
Plank Owner

Re: Compressor maintance/cleaning

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Pretty much sounds like you have it covered, why do you feel there is more to it. Running a compressor ain't rocket science. Is it gas or electric.
Does it fill a tank in about the amount of time it should do it in. It should fill an AL 80 from 500 to 3000 psi in about 15 to 20 minutes depending on temperature and humidity.
Captain

floatingpi
Lung Diver
First Name: Mike

Re: Compressor maintance/cleaning

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Figured I would check just to be safe. I thought I had everything pretty much covered. Thanks for the reassurance. Seems like it is working as it should got the tank here up to 2250 pretty quick. Should be ready to rock!

Return to “Compressor Talk”