Forum rules
Discussion of diving methods and equipment available prior to the development of BCDs beyond the horse collar. This forum is dedicated to the pre-1970 diving.
Turtleguy9
Skin Diver

Logged another Vintage Dive

Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:15 am

Aloha All
I came up with an unexpected day off, so went diving with Justleesa.
I dove Lisa's Voit Trieste, with SPG, and took my SOS Bendamatic.
As I dive the wreck of the YO-257 all the time, I really don't need a computer, but usually carry one for the clients.
The old Bendamatic seems to work just fine, just a bit more liberal, than any dive computer.
Thanks Lisa for taking photos.
Aloha Turtleguy9

William

TurtleGuy

Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:22 am

Wow turtleguy. Oh, "Aloha to you" :lol: Just the Bestest pictures too. You really make a guy want to gety in there and Go DIVING. Thanks much. William Stan

duckbill

Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:03 am

Hi Turtleguy. Sounds like loads of fun. Thanks for clarifying it is "Lisa", not "Leesa". I had it wrong in a previous post. Aloha.

Justleesa

Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:25 am

duckbill wrote:Hi Turtleguy. Sounds like loads of fun. Thanks for clarifying it is "Lisa", not "Leesa". I had it wrong in a previous post. Aloha.
That's ok :wink: when I created my ID years ago on yahoo justlisa was taken so I got creative and wrote myself justleesa....the Leesa part kinda stuck. Just Roger, he's the one that needs get it right :wink:

Justleesa

Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:27 am

PS: looking good there Sweet :D ...even if I took the picture with our little camera (better camera flooded :cry: )

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:22 am

Justleesa1 wrote:PS: looking good there Sweet :D ...even if I took the picture with our little camera (better camera flooded :cry: )
Oh no, sorry to hear that. I really feel your pain.
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

Justleesa

Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:50 am

Thanks Joe...as an UW photographer the question is not if my camera floods, but when my camera floods. At least I have one more 5050, but I'm not going to take the housing back in until it is overhauled and the overhaul guy won't be back for a couple of weeks....so stylus or teaching other people with better cameras it is :D When are you coming back this way??

duckbill

Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:57 am

Justleesa1 wrote:
duckbill wrote:Hi Turtleguy. Sounds like loads of fun. Thanks for clarifying it is "Lisa", not "Leesa". I had it wrong in a previous post. Aloha.
Just Roger, he's the one that needs get it right :wink:

Yeah, I figured he'd be a fairly source for the correct spelling! :D

duckbill

Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:59 am

duckbill wrote:
Justleesa1 wrote:
Just Roger, he's the one that needs get it right :wink:

Yeah, I figured he'd be a fairly source for the correct spelling! :D

Man! How do you edit these posts?
I meant a "fairly RELIABLE source"! :roll:

Return to “Classic Vintage Diving”