Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Argonaut Kraken 2018 Advanced Ordering

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Ton's of inquires on getting an Argonaut Kraken so I'm going to take advanced orders starting March 1st.....CHECK BACK TO THIS POST AND I'll HAVE A ONE PAGE PFD on how to get the ball rolling. I'll have a limited amount available for early orders along with a special price and the best deal ever on a plate/BCD package if you order it with your new Argonaut Kraken.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Re: Argonaut Kraken 2018 Advanced Ordering

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:38 am

Vintage Double Hose Forum Members you get 1st shot at it. Below is a link to my Dropbox account with a one page PDF outlining the offer. Contact me directly after that with questions or to order.

CLICK HERE FOR PDF
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:58 pm

LAAAAAAAAST CALLLL on this special offer. If you don't jump in now it will be May before I can deliver your Argonaut Kraken for 2018.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:24 pm

ADVANCE ORDERING for 2018 is CLOSED.....Thank you to everyone for helping me out.......See the Argonaut Kraken page in the website store for updates on availability.

Return to “Phoenix and Argonaut Specialty Area”