Forum rules
Do not post common items...If your 1st post as a new member is an E-bay link your post and your membership will be deleted....
If you have items to sell please offer them to the members of the forum in the regular buy sell trade section before going to E-bay. Thank you
8dust
Master Diver

It is indeed a small community....

Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:29 pm

There is a kinda cool Russian army drysuit for sale on ebay at the moment, 202240631241 , from Russia, but what is more interesting is that in the photos of the suit it surely does look like Rob in the background of #6, and maybe Luis in #5..... Northeast Vintage Divers group rally, by way of Russia?
Freddo
NAVED member #201

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Re: It is indeed a small community....

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:20 am

Luis took me to Mother Russia for a dive event some years back. Seriously those pics are from a dive event at Brownstain Quarry in Conn. I think Luis dived that suit, but he can chime in. I think the most important thing it the high quality of the t shirt that I am wearing in the photo, WOW!

simonbeans
VDH Moderator
First Name: Simon

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:45 am

Yep, that is Brownstain Quarry event from a few years ago. Rob, Barb, Debbie (my late wife), and I were forever banded from any event that the Hard Hat folk hold in the future. That whole weekend was a real "cluster- f*8k". The owners of that quarry have to be the most disrespectful and moronic people I have met in a real long time. I am sure Luis can chime in on the suit.

Check out my website: www.vintagescubastuff.com

8dust
Master Diver

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:02 am

Well, I am more inclined to believe that Rob & Luis are infact Russian spies..... Rob could easily be mistaken for James Bond, and Luis certainly has a "Q" thing going on.... 8)
Freddo
NAVED member #201

Return to “E-bay and outside sales sites”