antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

HW SCUBA yoke & screw - need photo

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:04 am

I have a Healthways Scuba double hose that appears complete except for a yoke and screw. I have several that seem to fit but not sure how close any of those are to original look.

I would appreciate a good photo of the original Yoke and Screw from someone that has a SCUBA. I want to keep the reg looking close to original as possible.

Thanks for any help on this. :D
HW needs yoke.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I get plenty of excercise just pushing my luck!"

Herman
VDH Moderator

Re: HW SCUBA yoke & screw - need photo

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:34 am

If you look down a few post in this thread, you will see a good photo of it. Not sure but I think the yoke off a Healthways single hose might work. You have the stand off and nut which are the hard parts for find.

http://vintagescuba.proboards.com/threa ... r-hw-scuba
Herman

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 am

Here ya go:

"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:15 am

Thank you Herman and Mark. That helps me keep it original looking. I have yokes looking identical to that that seem to fit well, and should have an extra screw like that on a scrap single hose reg. Also have a soft new old stock diaphragm, so I should be good to go if I can get the seat to hold and make a suitable exhaust diaphragm. I would say that the exhaust diaphragm should be easy, but every time I expect "easy" I get surprised by some unforeseen challenge.
"I get plenty of excercise just pushing my luck!"

Return to “General Discussions”