Bronze06
Master Diver
First Name: Russell

Shout Out To Bryan!

Sat May 20, 2017 1:42 am

Just FYI, Bryan does a lot of really nice stuff that by all rights he absolutely doesn't have to do. I just wanted to thank him for sending me a new disk assembly and nylon spacer for my 1961 Voit "50 Fathom" reg. for FREE!! Not only has he taken on all the responsibility for production of all the wonderful things he has brought back to life at VDH, he, as many of us know, goes the extra 10 miles to ensure that customers are truly happy with their VDH products and always gives a real shit when it comes to their needs and satisfaction. AND NO, I am not just blowing smoke up Bryan's ass! Thanks Bryan for all that you do, it is very much appreciated by all of us. :D :D :D

Here's a link to that very regulator in action last weekend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTRtuF83JU
"Where'd ya get that ol' thang, don't cha' know them thare things ill kill ya!"

Live From the Red Sea,

Russ

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Shout Out To Bryan!

Sat May 20, 2017 10:45 am

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

James
Lung Diver
First Name: James

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:06 am

Thought this could use a bump... I have Lurked for quite a while before finally getting an account. I've made one order from the store, and not only was service quick... it also included a couple unasked (and unpaid) for additions! Showed the earmarks of someone looking at the order and thinking "these would help with those, and are an easy fix." In short... the type of service you expect from a long-time friend and that I had forgotten was even possible for a stranger over the inter-webs.
So thanks again!

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:51 am

Thank you.....I appreciate being appreciated!
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Return to “General Discussions”