ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

DEMA 2016

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:46 am

Sitting here at the John Wayne Airport bar waiting to board Southwest to Las Vegas. Quick trip to walk around the show tomorrow (Thursday) and then a flight home tomorrow night. I'd love to stay a few days but work won't wait. I'll be wearing my blue SEA HUNT FOREVER shirt so if you see me at the show stop me and say hello. Mark

P.S. To the various individuals (3 at last count), and you know who you are, that I am performing various and assorted tasks for at the show I'll be redeeming the favors at a later undisclosed and unsuspecting date and seeking far more in return than the value of my services. :D
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

BradWalden
First Name: Brad

Re: DEMA 2016

Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:44 pm

ScubaLawyer wrote:Sitting here at the John Wayne Airport bar waiting to board Southwest to Las Vegas. Quick trip to walk around the show tomorrow (Thursday) and then a flight home tomorrow night. I'd love to stay a few days but work won't wait. I'll be wearing my blue SEA HUNT FOREVER shirt so if you see me at the show stop me and say hello. Mark

P.S. To the various individuals (3 at last count), and you know who you are, that I am performing various and assorted tasks for at the show I'll be redeeming the favors at a later undisclosed and unsuspecting date and seeking far more in return than the value of my services. :D
Steve was rocking his SeaHunt forever!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:44 am

Who is Steve?
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Bryan wrote:Who is Steve?
Sorta wondering who that was too. I did have a nice gentleman come up and say he had seen my post and wanted to say hello. We shook hands and he was off. Didn't catch his name. All happened in a second or two. Anyway, whoever you were, it was a pleasure meeting you. Mark.
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

BradWalden
First Name: Brad

Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Are you here today scubalawyer, today being Friday?

T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver

Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:57 pm

BradWalden wrote:Are you here today scubalawyer, today being Friday?
Nope. Flew home last night after a long fun exhausting day checking out all the new toys. Saw lots of friends. Talked to our buddy Wayne Kinard at Amigos for a while. Delivered stuff for one person, picked up some stuff for another person, and negotiated a contract for yet another person (shaved $6,000 bucks off an already bottom line price offer - it's amazing what some of the larger manufacturers will do when they smell cash money). I did get to the SSI Platinum PRO5000 party (great pasta and free beer and wine !!!!) last night. I was bummed because they always give out little cool gifts to the past recipients but seems like everyone (whether qualified or not) grabbed the few that were there and I didn't get mine and I'm still bummed about it. Life just isn't fair sometimes but I really wanted the little credit card wallet cell phone thingy they were giving away. Dammit, where is the justice in the world. :cry: Ok, ranted long enough. :D I had to be in Court this morning in Orange County so my trip was very short. All things considered, a great trip. Mark

Return to “General Discussions”