DAAquamaster
Skin Diver
First Name: Larry

Re: Protective carry case for regulator

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:46 am

I use a combination of a the neoprene can covers that Bryan sells here along with a padded heavy nylon soft bag. I'm not sure who makes it, but I'll check after I get home from Cheyenne. It has an internal pocket for an SPG or console and the size is right to accommodate a double hose reg and hoses.

keithwaugh
First Name: keith

Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:20 pm

My diving bag is first packed with my BCD. The Argonaut Kraken sits on top of the BCD and so is padded and protected by the BCD. Neoprene hood and gloves sit on top of the AK and so protect it from bumps. Other kit then surrounds this initial loading, such as thermal under garments (I dive in UK waters).

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:33 pm

keithwaugh wrote:My diving bag is first packed with my BCD. The Argonaut Kraken sits on top of the BCD and so is padded and protected by the BCD. Neoprene hood and gloves sit on top of the AK and so protect it from bumps. Other kit then surrounds this initial loading, such as thermal under garments (I dive in UK waters).
Hello keithwaugh and welcome to the forum. One side of my family hails from Hawick which I believe is a few hours drive from you. I understand we were a border clan so our Tartan pattern is a wee bit uncertain at best. Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Return to “General Discussions”