Photo 4
8%

Total votes: 26
Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Vote for your favorite photo

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:48 am

The 4 photos below were taken by the Sea Hunt Forever Divers. Vivid Pix is giving a nice prize to the two photos that get the most LIKES. So please vote for your favorite by checking ONE box in the voting poll above......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

ScubaLawyer
Master Diver
First Name: Mark

Re: Vote for your favorite photo

Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:03 pm

All great pics. I must have misread the rules. Thought I had until today to submit pics. Been too busy at work. Time got away from me. My bad. Good luck to all submitters. Mark
"The diver who collects specimens of underwater life has fun and becomes a keen underwater observer. .. seek slow-moving or attached organisms such as corals, starfish, or shelled creatures." (Golden Guide to Scuba Diving, 1968) :D

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:26 am

Combining voting from the VDH and Sea Hunt FB page with the forum puts Photo # 3 as the winner and Photo # 1 a close runner up. .....Please contact me to collect your prize from Vivid Pix.....

On a side note.....It really PO's me to no extent that 127 people viewed the pictures and only 24 people bothered to vote......If participation across the forum does not increase I'll start looking for a way to curb access to it. The forum and the 9GB's of files it holds is neither FREE or EASY to maintain especially with the amount of web traffic we have.....So jump in with the team and become an active participant and contributor to the forum..
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

BigMike
Master Diver
First Name: Mike

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:58 pm

For some reason (operator error??) my GoPro didn't record anything while I was in the water on Sunday. It looked and sounded like it was recording. I doubt that I had anything worthy of submitting for the contest or to get more people to view the choices. I apologize for not letting you know this sooner Bryan. :cry:
I'm bummed that I didn't get anything recorded because I had a blast and was looking forward to sharing it with family and friends. Thanks to all that submitted pictures and voted. Mike
You are never too old to start a new hobby.

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Cool, Barb won as she submitted the 3rd photo. Way to go Barb you naughty rubber clad frogwoman! :P

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:38 am

Congrat's Barb!! :D

ivan's mermaid
Master Diver

Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:37 am

Yippee! What a great way to celebrate my birthday..... Thanx to everyone who voted for my picture, can't wait until I see what the prize is. Special thanx to Joe Musial for making the really cool flares.

Bronze06
Master Diver
First Name: Russell

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:23 pm

Bryan wrote:Combining voting from the VDH and Sea Hunt FB page with the forum puts Photo # 3 as the winner and Photo # 1 a close runner up. .....Please contact me to collect your prize from Vivid Pix.....

On a side note.....It really PO's me to no extent that 127 people viewed the pictures and only 24 people bothered to vote......If participation across the forum does not increase I'll start looking for a way to curb access to it. The forum and the 9GB's of files it holds is neither FREE or EASY to maintain especially with the amount of web traffic we have.....So jump in with the team and become an active participant and contributor to the forum..
In my defense, I looked at the title and thought it was the same posting from last summer and didn't realize it was the event pics until too late. Should have put "Sea Hunt Forever" best photo contest or some such thing. That said, Bryan is right in the lack of participation. I was going to comment about it around a week or so ago in a "Where's Everyone "post. Hmmmm....... maybe it's the economy or time of year.
"Where'd ya get that ol' thang, don't cha' know them thare things ill kill ya!"

Live From the Red Sea,

Russ

Return to “General Discussions”