Vintagediver
Master Diver

UPDATE / CORRECTION Regarding Paint For Voit 50 Fathom

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Back in January I posted a thread in regards to a stock paint that could be purchased for painting a Voit 50 Fathom (Blue Cans) reg. Just recently I received an email from Al Klauda telling me that he was not able to find this paint anywhere; which made me remember that the sales clerk at the store where I purchased my paint did mention a possible change coming to this product. I sent a reply back to Al to let him know that I would look into obtaining this paint. The OLD product that I purchased was an 11 ounce aerosol spray and was listed as T0359 Intense Blue Pearl. THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!! :( It is however now available in an 8 ounce aerosol spray can and is listed as product DUP BCC0422 Intense Blue Pearl. I was told this might also come up as t359. :D Hopefully this info will be of help to any of you who plan on restoring one of these regs, and also keep you from going crazy :lol: trying to find the original 11 ounce product. I was told that you might get lucky and find some of the 11 ounce cans that have not been sold yet. These Duplicolor aerosol sprays I am told should be available at any auto parts store or store that sells Duplicolor paints.
Terry
The friendship of many has been inspired and created while together we've explored beneath the waves the wonders of God's creation.

NAVED Member #137
Member of The 2016, 2017 Sea Hunt Forever Dive Team

Return to “General Discussions”