jiguad
Master Diver
First Name: Puff

Jiguad's Florida trip

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 pm

I probably foresee to prepare a Florida trip for next March.
If you have any good tips about interesting things to see in Florida, please let me know. I want to go to the UDT Museum in Fort Pierce but I'm not sure we go to visit Orlando or Miami. With my wife we prefer to visit national parks and natural landscapes than cities. But if there are some places we don't have to miss, please just let us know.
Do you know if it's possible to dive in this period? What is the T° of the water in the Gulf of Mexico on this period? Where is the better place to dive? It's a lot of questions but even some of you are residents of Florida I'm sure you can have more pertinents answers than the Lonely Planet guide! :wink:

This is a list of stuffs that could interesting us:
- Parks and natural landscapes,
- Good place to dive,
- Interesting history and military places,
- Unusual and "strange" places (not bizarre, please!) :lol:,
- Beautiful place / nice museums / Paint galleries / Architecture...

So you now much better what we are looking for. If someone could help us on this forum it will be glad. Many many thanks to you! :wink:
Cheers
Jiguad aka Puff

jiguad
Master Diver

Re: Jiguad's Florida trip

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:24 pm

I've forget but I will be very very happy to meet some of you guys if your are on my road in Florida, drink a beer with you and talk about vintage diving for sure! :mrgreen:
Cheers
Jiguad aka Puff

jiguad
Master Diver

Re: Jiguad's Florida trip

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:35 am

Trip canceled! French Guyana is the new destination! No dive but forest trekking and canoe are the new trip... Hope to came in Florida soon!
Cheers
Jiguad aka Puff

Return to “General Discussions”