pearldiver
Vintage Diver

beautiful Site Bryan, and I finally went diving

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Hey all.. I finally went diving.. It's been a very hectic summer, let me tell ya. I did get custody of my niece, so she is here with me and going to school here. But, I went diving off Danny's boat and had left my MR12's that Greg Barlow rehabbed for me at home, so I had my pheonix to use instead. Well, my mask has lenses in the thing and I got vertigo and felt sick to my stomache, so had to abort that dive. Here's the good part. I met a guy that needed his glasses found, so yesterday I took off, went and found his glasses for him making 60 bucks doing that, and then went to the beach and underwater metal detected with the rest of my air. I found a REAL nice platinum mens ring 18k on that one. My lucky day. And I also found a ladies necklace charm, and a mood ring and a few pennies. I'm heading out tomorrow again with more air....... I love this new look Bryan. Nice...... Who wants to dive with me and treasure hunt here? It's fun. We have till the ice comes in..... lots of time.
Don't Drown, it will ruin your day!

Robohips77
Master Diver

Re: beautiful Site Bryan, and I finally went diving

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Pearl diver, great to hear from you and glad you were able to get into the water. Let us know how your treasure hunting goes. If you are successful I know Ivan will be there digging in the sand! :D
First dives? 1967 and I never lost the fever.

ivan's mermaid
Master Diver

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 am

pearldiver wrote:Hey all.. I finally went diving.. It's been a very hectic summer, let me tell ya. I did get custody of my niece, so she is here with me and going to school here. But, I went diving off Danny's boat and had left my MR12's that Greg Barlow rehabbed for me at home, so I had my pheonix to use instead. Well, my mask has lenses in the thing and I got vertigo and felt sick to my stomache, so had to abort that dive. Here's the good part. I met a guy that needed his glasses found, so yesterday I took off, went and found his glasses for him making 60 bucks doing that, and then went to the beach and underwater metal detected with the rest of my air. I found a REAL nice platinum mens ring 18k on that one. My lucky day. And I also found a ladies necklace charm, and a mood ring and a few pennies. I'm heading out tomorrow again with more air....... I love this new look Bryan. Nice...... Who wants to dive with me and treasure hunt here? It's fun. We have till the ice comes in..... lots of time.

Gayle pretty cool treasure hunting, where are you diving, in Pearl Lake?

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:36 am

Robohips77 wrote:... If you are successful I know Ivan will be there digging in the sand! :D
Ivan would dig through Bob the Cats litter box if he thought he could find treasure there... :wink: :lol:
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 am

pearldiver wrote:... Here's the good part. I met a guy that needed his glasses found, so yesterday I took off, went and found his glasses for him making 60 bucks doing that, and then went to the beach and underwater metal detected with the rest of my air. I found a REAL nice platinum mens ring 18k on that one. My lucky day. And I also found a ladies necklace charm, and a mood ring and a few pennies. I'm heading out tomorrow again with more air....... I love this new look Bryan. Nice...... Who wants to dive with me and treasure hunt here? It's fun. We have till the ice comes in..... lots of time.
Gayle, it's always great to hear from you. Congratulations on your awesome finds and remember to keep us posted on any future treasure/salvage operations. 8)
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

ivan's mermaid
Master Diver

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 am

JES wrote:
Robohips77 wrote:... If you are successful I know Ivan will be there digging in the sand! :D
Ivan would dig through Bob the Cats litter box if he thought he could find treasure there... :wink: :lol:
I stand back keeping my distance when Rob dives into Bob the Cat's litter box. There are "treasures" in that litter box and amazingly enough you always know when you're going to find some. Rob has filled our home with some very nice treasures, 2 many cats and lots of love. :D

Return to “General Discussions”