Robohips77
Master Diver

Re: broke

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 pm

You are an inspiration to me. I go in to the doc on friday to see how my healing process is . Hope to be released for PT next week. I however can't say that when i stepped on mine it was pain free yet. A few of those stars you have been looking at showed up in my eyeballs.... look forward to hitting the water as soon s possible. great to see you mending. Robohipsx3
First dives? 1967 and I never lost the fever.

Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Bryan wrote:
JES wrote:
Nemrod wrote: The Prince of Darkness had to go in for some major repairs....I was out in the bay cruising around the other day and a mine sweeper got in my way so I rammed it pretty hard ...You know, just to show it who was boss....Anyhow I cracked the bulkhead and according to the scooter dr it will look a little different the next time you see it.....
Egads, the Prince of Darkness has run afoul of Fate :evil: , dang, life has been Hades on the vintage community of late, first me, then Robohips and now the Prince of Darkness. Well, they say bad luck runs in threes so maybe the curse has run it's course.

Yeah, the "After" picture above is almost normal looking, if I were to have posted the "Before" shots I probably would have been banned :shock: :mrgreen:

Nem

Robohips77
Master Diver

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:05 am

my forty three staples makes me want to have a tatto finished on the scar to make it look like a shark bite....If I post a pic I might get banned for life. :lol:
First dives? 1967 and I never lost the fever.

Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:19 am

Robohips77 wrote:my forty three staples makes me want to have a tatto finished on the scar to make it look like a shark bite....If I post a pic I might get banned for life. :lol:
Hey Robo, that is an idea I had not thought of, I need a tatoo :D .

Dang man, forty three, I only had like 28. You got me beat and that is one I will gladly let you win :D . Seriously, I would not wish this crap on my worst enemy on scubieboard :twisted:

I tell you what, these scars on my leg p---- me off something fierce, I don't know why and if I find out that rod was made in China I might just explode. :shock:

Hang in there Robo, you are on the downside now, smooth sailing ahead. :D

swimjim
Master Diver
First Name: Jim

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:45 am

Good to see you on the bike Nem. I did 33 miles on my road bike Saturday. Too bad my back only made it 17. :( It was a fairly minor tweak though. I'm hobbling around pretty well and hope fully diving tonight. You and Robo take care, we're all pulling for ya!

captain
Plank Owner

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:10 am

Keep pedaling!
Captain

Return to “General Discussions”