Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Double Hose Pictures Needed

Thu May 27, 2010 7:55 am

I need some specific photos and I know you guys love to show off your gear.

If you can take a few, please send me good individual shots of your USD and Voit regulators with a white background. It would be ideal if just the cans and label are in the picture so you can ID the regulator at a glance.....Put a white drop cloth behind it or a sheet or whatever. Some of you guys have regulators that look better than they did from the factory and I would like to use them on a new website project. Send them to me at

[email protected]

I need them by the 3rd if you can please.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

Re: Double Hose Pictures Needed

Fri May 28, 2010 10:23 am

I will be glad to send some photos. If you have any specific regs of particular interest please let us know.
I'm looking forward to seeing more photos from all you collectors on the forum.
The older I get the better I was.

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: Double Hose Pictures Needed

Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 am

If you have a USD or Voit regulator that is exceptionally nice please take a picture of the front of the regulator clearly showing the label. All I really need is a close shot showing the front of the can up to the top of the horns. It must have a white background or I cannot use it. I will go into more details soon but I have a very specific need for these shots that I think everyone will find beneficial. Thank you :)
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Return to “General Discussions”