Vancetp
Master Diver
First Name: Phillip

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone

Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:23 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope everyone will have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

It is my favorite holiday because EVERYONE is included. Religion, politics, or any other bs doesn't matter. We are all in this together. Let's all be kind to each other.

Please have a wonderful day!

Britmarine
VDH Moderator
First Name: David

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone

Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:42 am

Happy Thanksgiving, one and all.

We don't have that national holiday here in the UK, except perhaps for Americans and Canadians who have made settled here but still want to celebrate a day of gratitude with compatriots in their country of origin.

I have a large shop-bought turkey and cranberry sandwich waiting in my refrigerator to be eaten later in solidarity with my one relative and many friends States-side. After all, we do have plenty to be grateful for, despite the continuing pandemic in the short term and the growing impact of climate change in the long term around the world.

couv
Master Diver

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:13 pm

Vancetp wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:23 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope everyone will have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

It is my favorite holiday because EVERYONE is included. Religion, politics, or any other bs doesn't matter. We are all in this together. Let's all be kind to each other.

Please have a wonderful day!
Hear, hear!
A sincere THANK YOU to all at VDH who make this wonderful resource available and to all the thoughtful contributors.

Chris
Master Diver
First Name: Chris

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:52 pm

I'm stuffed and now watching Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving with the kids. Maybe the second Adams Family next.

captain
Plank Owner

Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:21 pm

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

Considering half my kitchen is torn apart as a result of hurricane Ida and my microwave decides to die on Thanksgiving eve it was pretty good because my daughter and family, who we had not seen since February, came home and LSU beat Texas A&M in the last 20 seconds, it was a pretty good Thanksgiving.
Captain

Vancetp
Master Diver
First Name: Phillip

Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:55 pm

I'm about to attend another post Thanksgiving dinner with friends, even though I swore on my mother that I'd never eat again after this TGD.

Maybe it's like giving birth. You forget....

Return to “General Discussions”