User avatar
Bryan
Plank Owner
Posts: 5264
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:40 am
First Name: Bryan
Location: Wesley Chapel Florida
Contact: Website

Re: Kraken stardom.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:44 pm

At this point Bill you need another regulator like you need a hole in the head....That Kraken will suffice in my opinion!
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

User avatar
antique diver
Master Diver
Posts: 1991
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:50 pm
First Name: Bill
Location: North-Central Texas

Re: Kraken stardom.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Bryan wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:44 pm
At this point Bill you need another regulator like you need a hole in the head....That Kraken will suffice in my opinion!
You're beginning to sound a lot like Francie :?
The older I get the better I was.

User avatar
Bryan
Plank Owner
Posts: 5264
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:40 am
First Name: Bryan
Location: Wesley Chapel Florida
Contact: Website

Re: Kraken stardom.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:20 pm

antique diver wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm
Bryan wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:44 pm
At this point Bill you need another regulator like you need a hole in the head....That Kraken will suffice in my opinion!
You're beginning to sound a lot like Francie :?
I'll trade you any Argonaut Kraken you want for your SPACO.....Seems fair right ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

User avatar
antique diver
Master Diver
Posts: 1991
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:50 pm
First Name: Bill
Location: North-Central Texas

Re: Kraken stardom.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:11 pm

Bryan wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:20 pm
antique diver wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm
Bryan wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:44 pm
At this point Bill you need another regulator like you need a hole in the head....That Kraken will suffice in my opinion!
You're beginning to sound a lot like Francie :?
I'll trade you any Argonaut Kraken you want for your SPACO.....Seems fair right ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
While I would dearly love to have a beautiful Kraken, I just couldn't part with my SPACO. It makes me feel like old Jacques when I dive with it (except my nose doesn't touch my faceplate).

Thank you Bryan. :D Looking forward to one in the future, but right now I have TMT. Too Many Toys.
Vintage equipment_0074.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The older I get the better I was.

User avatar
Bryan
Plank Owner
Posts: 5264
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:40 am
First Name: Bryan
Location: Wesley Chapel Florida
Contact: Website

Re: Kraken stardom.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:18 pm

antique diver wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:11 pm
Bryan wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:20 pm
antique diver wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm


You're beginning to sound a lot like Francie :?
I'll trade you any Argonaut Kraken you want for your SPACO.....Seems fair right ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
While I would dearly love to have a beautiful Kraken, I just couldn't part with my SPACO. It makes me feel like old Jacques when I dive with it (except my nose doesn't touch my faceplate).

Thank you Bryan. :D Looking forward to one in the future, but right now I have TMT. Too Many Toys.
Vintage equipment_0074.jpg
WOW.....Just F'n WOW
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

User avatar
antique diver
Master Diver
Posts: 1991
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:50 pm
First Name: Bill
Location: North-Central Texas

Re: Kraken stardom.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:49 pm

Bryan wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:20 pm

WOW.....Just F'n WOW
If you find you are going to be near Fort Worth sometime I will take you diving with it! :D
(please not in the middle of winter)
The older I get the better I was.

User avatar
rhwestfall
Master Diver
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:34 pm
First Name: Robert
Location: "La Grande Ile"

Re: Kraken stardom.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:40 pm

Bill, please consider me in your will.... :D

It should make it back East to it's home region....

(that was an attempt at humor... poor, but humor...)
Bob

No Longer Awaiting my Kraken.....

User avatar
antique diver
Master Diver
Posts: 1991
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:50 pm
First Name: Bill
Location: North-Central Texas

Re: Kraken stardom.

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:48 pm

rhwestfall wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:40 pm
Bill, please consider me in your will.... :D

It should make it back East to it's home region....

(that was an attempt at humor... poor, but humor...)
Bob, since you are a friend I promise to give that all the consideration it deserves. :roll: But I'm pretty sure my son would find you eventually, and politely request its return to the Tucker family. :lol:
The older I get the better I was.

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest