Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

SERVICE IS CLOSED TILL FALL

Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:14 am

4-10-19 Regulator service is closed till fall 2019. I am sorry to say that between two jobs I just don't have time right now to do it.

Argonaut owners contact me if you need service.

Regulators sent in after 4-10-19 will be returned COD.

Regulators currently here will be completed as soon as I possibly can.

Very sorry to have to do this but I just can't keep up with everything I've got going on right now.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Re: SERVICE IS CLOSED TILL FALL

Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Just to clarify.... Store will remain open and I'll ship everything as fast as I can.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bronze06
Master Diver
First Name: Russell

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:45 am

Bryan,

You do WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO FOR YOU!. I've been worried that you have been overtaxed and getting pulled every which way from Sunday for a couple of years now. Know that you have support from everyone on this forum (I believe I can make that statement freely here). God Bless You and Yours and take care of yourself!!!!

Russ
"Where'd ya get that ol' thang, don't cha' know them thare things ill kill ya!"

Live From the Red Sea,

Russ

Vintagediver
Master Diver

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:48 am

Well Stated Russ; I completely agree. Our very best of wishes for you Bryan, and many thanks to you for all that you have done for us!
Terry
The friendship of many has been inspired and created while together we've explored beneath the waves the wonders of God's creation.

NAVED Member #137
Member of The 2016, 2017 Sea Hunt Forever Dive Team

Chris
Master Diver
First Name: Chris

Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:34 pm

The nice thing, even though you dont have the availability of three full time customer service reps to answere questions like "can I put a safety second on the Kraken that is pictured with a safety second", is this forum. Its a life saver for the divers that can still think or at least have the capacity to learn something new. ALL other forums I have ever looked at, weather scuba or some off road 4X4 club, are riddled with idiots. IF... they even respond to your question. Ive been a member of three different Facebook scuba groups and no one even posts or responds to posts. This group really has a lot of great guys waiting to share their knowledge. What I'm saying is, I love this forum and I hope you never get burdened to the point of it being in jeopardy. If so, maybe you can get copies of the website hard drive and sell them. That would be one heck of a repair manual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Formerly tripplec. Decided to use my real name since you guys aren't a bunch of flaky internet trolls.

Bronze06
Master Diver
First Name: Russell

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:46 am

tripplec wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:34 pm
The nice thing, even though you don't have the availability of three full-time customer service reps to answer questions like "can I put a safe second on the Kraken that is pictured with a safe second", is this forum. Its a lifesaver for the divers that can still think or at least have the capacity to learn something new. ALL other forums I have ever looked at, whether scuba or some off road 4X4 club, are riddled with idiots. IF... they even respond to your question. I've been a member of three different Facebook scuba groups and no one even posts or responds to posts. This group really has a lot of great guys waiting to share their knowledge. What I'm saying is, I love this forum and I hope you never get burdened to the point of it being in jeopardy. If so, maybe you can get copies of the website hard drive and sell them. That would be one heck of a repair manual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
AMEN TO THAT, BROTHER!
"Where'd ya get that ol' thang, don't cha' know them thare things ill kill ya!"

Live From the Red Sea,

Russ

Bryan
Plank Owner

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Thanks for the support everyone. I hated to do it but I'm up to my ass in alligators right now and no end in sight.
I've had one real day off since Sept 27th and I got to spend that one with Rob,Barb,Allan and Ann at the Webster flea mkt!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Return to “General Discussions”