duckbill

NAVED membership roster

Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:58 am

It would be fun to start a NAVED Membership Roster with NAVED numbers, names, and date of membership.

Walter

Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:36 am

Someone must have the list.

simonbeans
VDH Moderator
First Name: Allan

Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:52 am

I think you have an idea that would be nice, however, I would prefer the list to be private to the members of NAVED only.
Allan

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:10 pm

Funny how a little research will yield so much information.....

Every NAVED member is listed with the month of their card issue date right here.....

http://www.vintagedoublehose.com/forum/ ... .php?t=463

The post that says NAVED Vintage Equipment Divers Card List....
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

duckbill

Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:27 pm

I've seen that list several times already, as I'm sure everyone has. Where are the members' numbers? I appear as 6 on the "list", but am member #107. I'm sure the other posters have noticed the same thing.
Allan's idea is a good one- the roster somehow only being accessible to members.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:42 pm

Numbers on the forum are not at all related to the NAVED card numbers. Lisa simply put the numbers on in ascending order as she recieved the E-mails and pictures from me. Roger Miller is 102 Lisa is 103, I think Allan is 109, Karl is 106, James 111, so on and so on.

I will send James everyones # in the event that it is needed later on. He can take it from there.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:23 pm

I think we are in the process of setting up a homepage for NAVED--aside from this forum area on VDH.

Please, anyone with ideas--concerns---whatever--let me know.

I was thinking to set up a members only area--somehow--that would allow access to contact info (as requested by the memeber) so as to facilitate vintage divers finding one another.

Some of the things we were thinking on aside from the members only contact info page are things like a "Featured Member on a tri -yearly basis. A short paragrah about the persons diving interest--who they are---how they got into vintage, it would be on the bottom of the NAVED homepage.

There are some other issues to discuss with people such as shall NAVED have a budget--will we put money into it by selling NAVED T shirts, coffee cups, bumper stickers, dues (??????????). This is all up to you guys, the NAVED members, I can only assit you with my time.

Anyway, I think that we have much to discuss to make the new NAVED homepage successful and descriptive of our activities.

Nemrod

Walter

Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:41 pm

And that list isn't complete. I'm not on the list, yet I have a card #125, I believe.

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:47 am

I think Lisa snuck you in under the radar....I don't even remember sending you the card!

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:19 pm

Bryan,

Do the NAVED member numbers actually mean anything other then maybe order they were processed? :?:
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

Bryan
Plank Owner

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:42 pm

Bryan wrote:Numbers on the forum are not at all related to the NAVED card numbers. Lisa simply put the numbers on in ascending order as she recieved the E-mails and pictures from me. Roger Miller is 102 Lisa is 103, I think Allan is 109, Karl is 106, James 111, so on and so on.
....Lisa just gave them a number as they arrived.

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:50 pm

That's what I thought it meant. Thank you for the clarification. :)
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

Walter

Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:11 pm

Bryan wrote:I think Lisa snuck you in under the radar....I don't even remember sending you the card!
Maybe, but you did send it, #125, January 2006.

Justleesa

Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:19 am

I mailed it to you Walter :oops:

Return to “NAVED - National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers”