DrunkenParrot
Master Diver
First Name: Bryce

Re: I want to be NAVED!!!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:43 pm

1969ivan1 wrote:I believe that it takes 3 years after you send in your stuff.

Just kidding. Bryan is on the road and I am sure the card is on the way.
hahaha :twisted:
Image N.A.V.E.D. Master Diver #207
"Why Is The Rum Always Gone?"

Aileron
Master Diver
First Name: Lisa

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 pm

DP, I know why it's taking so long.

You haven't sent in the NAKED picture yet. If you forward it to me, I'll make sure I pass it around to my girlfriends...........um, get it in to Bryan right away. BTW, I work in the expediting dept at VDH.

Lisa
The Kids: Royal Mistral, Voit Faux 50 Fathom, Jet Air, PRAM x 2, Snark III Silver, DA, Healthways, DA Non Mag
NAVED #205

DrunkenParrot
Master Diver

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Aileron wrote:DP, I know why it's taking so long.

You haven't sent in the NAKED picture yet. If you forward it to me, I'll make sure I pass it around to my girlfriends...........um, get it in to Bryan right away. BTW, I work in the expediting dept at VDH.

Lisa
I was wondering if that was the problem.....Ok here it is, The picture was from Fanning Springs Annual "NO PANTS DIVE".....I had to edit the picture, but I hope it will pass! :lol:

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 pm

DrunkenParrot wrote:

Lisa
I was wondering if that was the problem.....Ok here it is, The picture was from Fanning Springs Annual "NO PANTS DIVE".....I had to edit the picture, but I hope it will pass! :lol:
You realize that this will probably add another month to the wait... :wink: :lol:
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

DrunkenParrot
Master Diver

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

JES wrote:
DrunkenParrot wrote:

Lisa
You realize that this will probably add another month to the wait... :wink: :lol:
:lol:

Aileron
Master Diver
First Name: Lisa

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 pm

I guess I'll have to use my imagination....or Photoshop!

You're NAVED pic will be quite interesting :shock: ...BTW, did I mention I work in the Photoshop dept at VDH? I was promoted from Expediting....

Drado? I need your help with someth.....
The Kids: Royal Mistral, Voit Faux 50 Fathom, Jet Air, PRAM x 2, Snark III Silver, DA, Healthways, DA Non Mag
NAVED #205

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 pm

DrunkenParrot wrote:Just a quick question....How long does it take to get your NAVED card? I sent everything in on 7/23 and got a confirmation from Bryan? Just wondering since next tues will be a month 8)
Perhaps if you had shown up at Portage as you originally stated you were going to. I would have handed it to you in person....As it is, it's somewhere in the equipment I have packed in the car. When we get home and I have the opportunity to sort everything out I will find it and send it to you. Sorry the delay has caused you so much distress. Another thing that might be helpful is if you were to E-mail me directly if you have a question that is directly for me.....Crazy talk I know....
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Drado
Master Diver
First Name: Eduardo

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Aileron wrote:
Heck, I was just wondering what DP was saying with his hands in his "naked" picture... must be the length of something...

On second thought, it looks like he's adjusting his mask :oops:

DrunkenParrot
Master Diver

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Bryan wrote:
DrunkenParrot wrote:Just a quick question....How long does it take to get your NAVED card? I sent everything in on 7/23 and got a confirmation from Bryan? Just wondering since next tues will be a month 8)
Perhaps if you had shown up at Portage as you originally stated you were going to. I would have handed it to you in person....As it is, it's somewhere in the equipment I have packed in the car. When we get home and I have the opportunity to sort everything out I will find it and send it to you. Sorry the delay has caused you so much distress. Another thing that might be helpful is if you were to E-mail me directly if you have a question that is directly for me.....Crazy talk I know....
I am sorry Bryan, I couldnt make it. I couldnt get out of FL in time. But No rush! I was curious and making conversation. I should have emailed you, but you would have missed my CENSORED picture :twisted:

DaleC
Master Diver
First Name: Dale

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Shh... Does DP know we can see everything in the reflection from the glass?
NAVED #203
#20 International Brotherhood for the Assistance of Stateless Persons

DrunkenParrot
Master Diver

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Drado wrote:
Aileron wrote:
Heck, I was just wondering what DP was saying with his hands in his "naked" picture... must be the length of something...

On second thought, it looks like he's adjusting his mask :oops:
Well iT was very cold in the Spring :oops: no, no, i was adjusting my mask :mrgreen:

DrunkenParrot
Master Diver

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 pm

DaleC wrote:Shh... Does DP know we can see everything in the reflection from the glass?
you guys are killing me :lol:

DaleC
Master Diver
First Name: Dale

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Made you look though!
Btw, from the angle of the glass that would be pretty impressive if we could eh?
NAVED #203
#20 International Brotherhood for the Assistance of Stateless Persons

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 pm

DrunkenParrot wrote: I am sorry Bryan, I couldnt make it. I couldnt get out of FL in time. But No rush! I was curious and making conversation. I should have emailed you, but you would have missed my CENSORED picture :twisted:
You have confused me with someone who cares....As we were setting around talking on Saturday I thought we came to a group decision on who the biggest attention
whore in the vintage community already was....Guess we should give everyone a chance to vote again...
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

DrunkenParrot
Master Diver

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Bryan wrote:
DrunkenParrot wrote: I am sorry Bryan, I couldnt make it. I couldnt get out of FL in time. But No rush! I was curious and making conversation. I should have emailed you, but you would have missed my CENSORED picture :twisted:
You have confused me with someone who cares....As we were setting around talking on Saturday I thought we came to a group decision on who the biggest attention
whore in the vintage community already was....Guess we should give everyone a chance to vote again...
Hahaha

Return to “NAVED - National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers”