Aileron
Master Diver
First Name: Lisa

NAVED Brochures

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Bryan, I'd like to run something by you and everyone at NAVED. If you have a few extra NAVED brochures, I would like to put them in the Museum, possibly near the vintage dive gear exhibits, or at least in the store/information section.

We are building an 8000 sq ft addition going up as I type, and we should move in around July. The existing area where the SEAL dive gear is exhibited is going to get a professional overhaul at the same time. We are also expanding the Museum store in the new area. I think some brochures in possibly one or two of these areas might be good PR and could create interest. I can't tell you how many people come in who are divers. The most popular area of the museum in the TRAINING section, where we show video of BUD/S SEAL training, particularly the DIVE training. People LOVE the dive gear, almost as much as the weapons.... :D

On a funny note, when a patron of the Museum asks a volunteer anything about the vintage SEAL dive gear, guess who they call? MOI....

Good Lord....I have to LOL at that!

Lisa
The Kids: Royal Mistral, Voit Faux 50 Fathom, Jet Air, PRAM x 2, Snark III Silver, DA, Healthways, DA Non Mag
NAVED #205

JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Re: NAVED Brochures

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 am

Lisa,

That is a great idea! NAVED would be honored to have our brochures available at your Museum. 8)

If any of the brochures are still available, Nemrod (the current NAVED President) has them. PM him with your address and he'll gladly send them your way.
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:51 am

I don't have that many left and I distribute them to new customers with their orders. We may have to have another batch printed up. Let's see how many James still has. Either way we will be happy to get you stocked up on them. Thank you
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Aileron
Master Diver
First Name: Lisa

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 am

Just wanted to let you know I received the brochures yesterday and my NAVED card! I'll get these placed in the museum this week!!!!

Thanks Bryan!

Lisa
The Kids: Royal Mistral, Voit Faux 50 Fathom, Jet Air, PRAM x 2, Snark III Silver, DA, Healthways, DA Non Mag
NAVED #205

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:25 am

I have a decent stack here at theScubamuseum. Send me yor name and addy and I will ship them to you asap. Thanks for helping NAVED out!

Return to “NAVED - National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers”