captain
Plank Owner

NAVED pamplets

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:09 am

I dropped off some pamplets and did a spiel at three New Orleans area shops. Two expressed some interest as both owners started with double hoses.
Captain

Justleesa

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:09 pm

Sounds great :)

We'll convert them one by one ;)

Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:25 pm

I have stacks of pamphlets left over since very few people actually ever gave me a mailing address--not aa very good response unfortunately :( . I need to get them off my wife's dining table.

James

simonbeans
VDH Moderator
First Name: Allan

Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:13 pm

I can use some more if you want to send me some. I am headed to the 1000 Islands and MA over the next few weeks.
Allan

luis
VDH Moderator
First Name: Luis

Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:14 pm

Well, I am actually running out. Between Sea Rovers and this weekends vintage equipments dive gathering in Connecticut, I have used most of mine. I will be needing more soon, if they are available.

This last weekend, a number of divers came by that mentioned they had a double hose somewhere in a closet and would like to have it serviced. A couple of guys actually had their old Aqua Master with them. Hopefully Bryan will be hearing from them soon. They were impressed with what we have going on with NAVED, our vintage web sites, and the parts offered through the sites.

See link for pictures, etc., to the gathering in Connecticut: http://www.vintagedoublehose.com/forum/ ... php?t=1775

It worked out great the combination of the hard hat guys and us as a combined gathering. No question that the hard hats attract more of the general public and/or potentially casual vintage equipment diver.
Luis

Buceador con escafandra autónoma clásica.

Justleesa

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:49 pm

how about I send you a couple of self addressed/stamped envelopes?

or you send a few more at a time - would that work?

Nemrod
VDH Moderator

Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:24 pm

I have been travelling both vacation and my job recently. Now that I am back for a bit I plan to send additional sets out to those I have addresses for. Be looking for them.

James

captain
Plank Owner

Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:44 am

Most dive shops have I have visited have taken them, now if they actually put them on the counter or the round file I can't say. Some expressed interest but one shop in Texas would not even take them.
Captain

Nemrod
VDH Moderator

Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:42 am

Word, yo, diving dawgs :lol:

Perhaps I should start another thread but for all the new members who DID NOT get any of the NAVED brochures please PM me your address on the regular vdh forum mail. You get some brochures and a decal until there are no more.

James

1969ivan1
Plank Owner
First Name: rob

Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:56 am

Lisa did a great job on them and bryan was very generous in banking them.

Return to “NAVED - National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers”