JES
Plank Owner
First Name: Joseph

Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:04 pm

Nemrod wrote:.... Seriously, since I was a child animals would come up to me and follow me, an old swamp witch called me 3Crows because she saw as did I three crow spirits that watch over me. ....

Nemrod
No, you've got it all wrong. She actually called you 3-Manatees... :lol:
NAVED Master Diver #108
'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano’

Justleesa

Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:39 pm

Thank you James and all that helped! we received our pack of brochures today! Sadly I noticed that the credit for one of the pictures went bye-bye. :cry: Sorry!! I'll have to think of a different way (more visible) to give credit when (if) we run a second edition

Nemrod
VDH Moderator
First Name: James

Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:03 pm

I can sorta read the credits with a glass. They will just have to forgive us because these are the ones we have and Version 2.0 will be improved upon. I already have a little bit of money for the next batch---will not be anytime soon however.

The only way I am going to get crystal clear printing is with a real--professional --print shop which will charge twice as much and even then the improvement beyond what we have is not much. Contrast is important to make things readable.

James

Turtleguy9
Skin Diver

Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:58 am

Aloha All
I love the brochures. For me its a lot easier than just giving out business cards. Folks just love the pictures. I am not giving out one a day yet, but time will tell.
Being out on the dive boat almost every day can have some advantages.
Aloha
Turtleguy9

Justleesa

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:40 pm

I just dropped a few off at a local dive shop. They liked them too. Hope they fall into the right hands ;)

Return to “NAVED - National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers”