Oh Yeah!

NAVED Related Topics Only!

Moderator: JES

Bronze06
Master Diver

Oh Yeah!

Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:58 am

Hey Potential NAVED members,

Just a reminder that not only can you still join NAVED but you can also get a vintage speciality certification through PADI. I really like having both cards because; 1. It's fun to mess with LDS younglings. 2. It's just cool. Below is my temporary card. Most likely my real card will be with a hum-drum stock PADI photo because PADI doesn't like the flair of a mask on your head. :D I haven't seen the reall card yeat as it is sitting in my house in Texas.

Vintage PADI.jpg

20160929_125845.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Where'd ya get that ol' thang, don't cha' know them thare things ill kill ya!"

Live From the Red Sea,

Russ

Hood63

Re: Oh Yeah!

Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:08 pm

Bronze06 wrote:Hey Potential NAVED members,

Just a reminder that not only can you still join NAVED but you can also get a vintage speciality certification through PADI. I really like having both cards because; 1. It's fun to mess with LDS younglings. 2. It's just cool. Below is my temporary card. Most likely my real card will be with a hum-drum stock PADI photo because PADI doesn't like the flair of a mask on your head. :D I haven't seen the reall card yeat as it is sitting in my house in Texas.

Vintage PADI.jpg

20160929_125845.jpg

Sounds great and would love a card from NAVED! Where would I send my Check and photo? Glad NAVED is not dead. Have been reading about them for the last few years but no new posts made me think the worst!
Rob
Hood63

Return to NAVED - National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers