stayingfrosty
First Name: Forrest

Calypso III Inlet Nipple

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:32 pm

I recently came across a box of Calypso and Conshelf second stages that are all in pretty darn good shape and will be rebuilding the to dive ready but one of them was missing the inlet nipple and I am having a difficult time locating that part to make an otherwise clean second stage usable. Unfortunately I don't have that as a spare part or one I can cannibalize. Does anyone have an idea of where I can locate one? I searched the store and was un successful.

antique diver
Master Diver
First Name: Bill

Re: Calypso III Inlet Nipple

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:45 pm

stayingfrosty wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:32 pm
I recently came across a box of Calypso and Conshelf second stages that are all in pretty darn good shape and will be rebuilding the to dive ready but one of them was missing the inlet nipple and I am having a difficult time locating that part to make an otherwise clean second stage usable. Unfortunately I don't have that as a spare part or one I can cannibalize. Does anyone have an idea of where I can locate one? I searched the store and was un successful.
I have a used one that looks to be in good condition. Please use my email link to discuss details.
USD INLET.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The older I get the better I was.

Return to “Single Hose Regulators.”