Master Diver
First Name: Bill

Re: What is going to last the longest?

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:04 pm

antique diver wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:03 pm
helomech17 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:46 am
Olympic complete reg or first stage only.
Early Pacer stuff.
Anything - Dacor Dart, the one that requires a vacum pump assist along with your inhalation effort to get any air out of it. :-)
Non related ( sort of), Dacor SeaChute horse collar bc.
We like Dacor here.
I'll look to see what I have. Should have some pretty good Olympic stuff and some Pacer first and second stages left. Seems like I remember a Dart in there somewhere (but we called them something that rhymes with that). Should also have one of their original BC hoses and the metal parts of the inflator. Also a like-new 960, or at least the first stage. Some gauges and consoles.

Hopefully I can look into that tomorrow and give you a better idea. Maybe have time tonight.
The older I get the better I was.

helomech17

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:51 pm

thanks
please send me a pm with rhat info thanks

antique diver
Master Diver

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:58 pm

helomech17 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:51 pm
thanks
please send me a pm with rhat info thanks
May I please use your email link instead. It is much easier for me to communicate and keep track that way... besides, I forgot to check my pm's too many times in the past!
Thanks!

antique diver
Master Diver

Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:29 pm

helomech17 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:46 am
Olympic complete reg or first stage only.
Early Pacer stuff.
Anything - Dacor Dart, the one that requires a vacum pump assist along with your inhalation effort to get any air out of it. :-)
Non related ( sort of), Dacor SeaChute horse collar bc.
We like Dacor here.
1. I have a nice looking (especially for its age) Olympic 400. Have reserve conversions as well for those. IP is holding at 142, and it works. Have one or two more in typical condition, but this is the one you would want for a collection.

2. One extra nice Pacer 900 from the same collection. IP holding at 140. I have more of them in average condition.

3. Very good condition Dacor 260 with a XLT second stage (metal body, plastic cover) IP starts at 132 and drifts to a lockup at 136.

4. Dart second stage, average for age but missing exhaust T and hose inlet fitting. I've had this since about 1969, but managed to misplace the first stage long ago.

5. Like new Pacer 960 first stage with plastic XP second stage in same condition. Not sure if this was ever used.

I shot some photos and will send to you later today if all slows down around here. Also have gauges and consoles and will have to get into that box another day.

h2operations
Master Diver
First Name: Paul

Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:47 pm

I will get a list together the first chance I have and get it over to you.

Return to “Single Hose Regulators.”