helomech17 wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:46 am
Olympic complete reg or first stage only.
Early Pacer stuff.
Anything - Dacor Dart, the one that requires a vacum pump assist along with your inhalation effort to get any air out of it.
Non related ( sort of), Dacor SeaChute horse collar bc.
We like Dacor here.
1. I have a nice looking (especially for its age) Olympic 400. Have reserve conversions as well for those. IP is holding at 142, and it works. Have one or two more in typical condition, but this is the one you would want for a collection.
2. One extra nice Pacer 900 from the same collection. IP holding at 140. I have more of them in average condition.
3. Very good condition Dacor 260 with a XLT second stage (metal body, plastic cover) IP starts at 132 and drifts to a lockup at 136.
4. Dart second stage, average for age but missing exhaust T and hose inlet fitting. I've had this since about 1969, but managed to misplace the first stage long ago.
5. Like new Pacer 960 first stage with plastic XP second stage in same condition. Not sure if this was ever used.
I shot some photos and will send to you later today if all slows down around here. Also have gauges and consoles and will have to get into that box another day.