couv
Master Diver

Re: Scubapro 108 (non-HP)

Sun May 27, 2018 3:17 pm

James wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:40 am
Couv,

Certainly. Like I said, this is a first cut at it, and it worked pretty well. The 108 it's on is pretty rough though! If anyone wanted one, it would be what amount's to a second draft for better fit and to eliminate the gap at the bottom. Tell me what you think (legit constructive criticism, or sarcasm and ridicule... I'm thick skinned!).
James, I think it's great that you found a way to install a tee onto a classic second stage. I think you deserve extra points for an innovation that allows one to use not only common exhaust tees but for the superior aftermarket replacements available. I use the term superior as the VDH tees are made from silicone and should last much longer than the original parts.
A sincere THANK YOU to all at VDH who make this wonderful resource available and to all the thoughtful contributors.

couv
Master Diver

Re: Scubapro 108 (non-HP)

Sun May 27, 2018 3:19 pm

couv wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:17 pm
James wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:40 am
Couv,

Certainly. Like I said, this is a first cut at it, and it worked pretty well. The 108 it's on is pretty rough though! If anyone wanted one, it would be what amount's to a second draft for better fit and to eliminate the gap at the bottom. Tell me what you think (legit constructive criticism, or sarcasm and ridicule... I'm thick skinned!).
James, I think it's great that you found a way to install a tee onto a classic second stage. I think you deserve extra points for an innovation that allows you to use common exhaust tees, but also for the superior aftermarket replacements available. I use the term superior as the VDH tees are made from silicone and should last much longer than the original parts.
A sincere THANK YOU to all at VDH who make this wonderful resource available and to all the thoughtful contributors.

Return to “Single Hose Regulators.”