Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Need a manual for these second stages

Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:00 am

Need a copy of the USD manual for these specific second stages. Karl is looking but not sure if he's come up with anything yet. If you have the manual please E-mail it to me. I'll also copy it to the manuals and catalogs section for future use. [email protected]

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

kgehring
Master Diver

Re: Need a manual for these second stages

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:34 pm

did you get the pdf file?
http://www.scubamuseum.com
Over 400 vintage regulators in my collection

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:37 pm

kgehring wrote:did you get the pdf file?
Sorry no... please send again when you have time. Thank you

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Bryan
Plank Owner

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:22 am

crimediver
Master Diver

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:56 pm

Thanks for getting the manual guys. I have four of these and this might be a good wintertime project to go through them. My dive team used the Arctic for cold water diving and I bought a set or two off eBay just to have some of my own. They were supposed to be a decent cold water regulator but I found them to be susceptible in freezing up in cold water if you filled a lift bag or were working hard and breathing hard. I found my Conshelf 14 Supreme to actually be less prone to freezing. I have had the Arctics freeze in 38 degree water when filling lift bags. Under similar conditions I have had no problems with the Conshelf. I suppose the metal second stage transmits heat better than the plastic reg.

Return to “Single Hose Regulators.”