kworkman
Master Diver
First Name: Keith

USD Pro Diver

Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:18 pm

Rebuilding a Pro Diver first with the plastic seconds. Will the standard Conshelf manual suffice for both? I'm assuming yes since a Pro Diver is a variation of the Conshelf, but wasnt sure how the plastic seconds differed from the metal ones.

Bryan
Plank Owner
First Name: Bryan

Re: USD Pro Diver

Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Conshelf S.E. service is in the AquaLung section of the manuals and catalog section. Same 2nd stage as Pro Diver and most others of the era.
Basically the same as the metal 2nd stages except the access port in the case makes it easier and faster using the tool Herman makes. Don't over tighten the port plug or you'll need the improved version of it that he made as well.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Doing it right should include some common sense, not just blindly following specs and instructions. .Gary D, AWAP on SB

Drado
Master Diver
First Name: Eduardo

Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:10 am

My very first reg was a Pro Diver! :D

I used to have a copy of the service manual. I'll see if I can find it, but if I recall correctly, it was all same-same.

Myxicola
Diver
First Name: Douglas

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:40 pm

kworkman wrote:Rebuilding a Pro Diver first with the plastic seconds. Will the standard Conshelf manual suffice for both? I'm assuming yes since a Pro Diver is a variation of the Conshelf, but wasnt sure how the plastic seconds differed from the metal ones.
Just got new toy together, chrome Royal Conshelf Supreme 1st stage with Chromed original Tekna T-2100 second stage, will post photo after cleaned up and adjusted!

Return to “Single Hose Regulators.”