EHowe
Master Diver
First Name: Edward

Aqualung Arctic

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:57 pm

Haven’t posted here in a while hope all my VDH buddies are doing well. I just acquired an Aqualung Arctic with in a package deal of miscellaneous stuff. I’m thinking this might be a wall hanger since I can find very little info about it. I welcome any thoughts or if someone has an interest in it for their own collection let me know.
Cheers!
Edit: 1st stage looks like a Cousteau/SAE. And included in a box are some new service parts. HP seats,1st stage diaphragm/thrust washer filter ect.

BigSwell
Master Diver
First Name: Kevin

Re: Aqualung Arctic

Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:59 pm

I have one and it's great, mine has a white second stage purge cover that looks like snow flake with a blue and silver purge button. It seems they were big in your area; Minnesota, Michigan etc. so I suppose it was due to diving in the Great Lakes region. The first stage I have is in fact an SEA but is environmentally sealed with a Titan (Micra series) cap. I'll have the service manual and downloaded it from VDH in the manuals section so if you are interested maybe look around there, search "Arctic" and the files will pop up. If you don't want it let me know via PM, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. I think it's essentially a beef'd up Conshelf, Luis may have better info than me. Attached are a few pictures of the second stage I have, the guts are a bit different than a conshelf with the lever placed on the opposite end of the hose and a plastic spacer/nut used for adjustment.
-Kevin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Single Hose Regulators.”