dutchfromtexas
Diver
First Name: John

Scubapro MK15 parts kits?

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:32 am

Hi everyone. I have a friend who just stumbled into a Mk15/D400 combo, still in the box and virgin. Evidently Scubapro is not supporting the Mk15 in any way and there are no kits nor spares to be found from them. Does anyone happen to have a couple of kits laying around that they might be willing to part with? Failing that, a source for the individual needed parts? Thanks. The maintenance kit number is 10.600.041 Thanks!

couv
Master Diver

Re: Scubapro MK15 parts kits?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:58 pm

Hi Dutch,

The MK15 is an odd bird in that it has no commonality with other SP first stage. It even got odder in that there was a change to the seat and seat retainer. First, we have to determine if the MK15 seat retainer is the old or new configuration. Knowing that will help us determine the bits that secure the seat in place. The old retainer had a hex key broach where the new one has 2 pin holes. Either way, I do not have the seats available, but if it is new in box using the old seat should not be a problem.

I can probably scrape up the rest of the parts.

Send me a message with your email address so I can send you documents and pictures that you will find helpful.

BTW There is nothing wrong with the MK15 design, it's just not forward or backwardly compatible with it's more popular brother's parts.

Cheers,

Couv
A sincere THANK YOU to all at VDH who make this wonderful resource available and to all the thoughtful contributors.

couv
Master Diver

Re: Scubapro MK15 parts kits?

Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:15 pm

Have a look at the Vintage Double Hose store. Bryan has several parts available for the MK15 including a seat. Again, you'll need to verify that you have the correct seat and carrier combination.

https://vintagedoublehose.com/store/#!/ ... yword=mk15
A sincere THANK YOU to all at VDH who make this wonderful resource available and to all the thoughtful contributors.

Return to “Single Hose Regulators.”